Health & Safety
DSP views the health & safety of its employees, sub-contractors, visitors and members of the public affected by our operations as paramount. DSP strives to provide a safe and healthy working environment and meet all applicable regulations and other legal requirements relating to health & safety.
All employees have a duty to take care of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts and omissions. To assist in fulfilling this obligation, DSP will ensure that all employees are fully informed of their responsibilities. DSP will ensure that:
- Work equipment and systems of work are safe and without risks to health.
- Articles and substances are used, handled, stored and transported safely and without risks to health.
- All members of staff are adequately trained and supervised in their duties and responsibilities.
- All workplaces under the control of DSP, including means of access and egress, are safe and without risks to health.
- Provide and maintain a healthy and safe working environment with adequate facilities and arrangements for the welfare at work of employees.
- All business is conducted so that other persons, who may be affected by DSP activities, are not exposed to risks to their health & safety.
- All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that all employees fulfil their statutory responsibilities.
- This health & safety statement will be reviewed annually and revised as and when necessary.
Mr Paul Smith – Director
We manage our strong dedicated team from our own purpose-built headquarters in Birstall nr-Leeds, within our fully equipped office’s and warehouse facility.
“DSP are committed to providing its customers with a high level of service through its head office team. Our engineers provide the finishing touches to our quality driven service”
Paul Smith – Commercial Director