We carry out the electrical design work for projects of all sizes using the latest amtech electrical software and designed with auto-cad drawings to BS7671 standards
FIRE ALARM DESIGN
We undertake the full design work for fire alarm systems alongside our electrical design to ensure all services are co-ordinated and the design meets BS5839 standards
EMERGENCY LIGHTING DESIGN
Emergency lighting is a key life safety factor in any situation and we ensure all emergency lighting designs are carried out in line with BS5266 standards
Why choose us for our design services?
DSP work closely with designers, architects, consultants, contractors and end-users to design and install a wide range of high quality electrical, fire alarm solutions. Our experienced team can provide design services in all disciplines, including distribution, power, lighting, fire alarms, security, energy and specialist installations.
We have extensive design experience in new-build and refurbishment projects including . . . .
Hospitality, Retail, Leisure, Commercial, Industrial, Public Building Sectors
- Electrical Engineering Design – Auto-Cad
- Low Carbon Design
- Feasibility Studies Incorporating Outline Design, Programming and Phasing Consideration, Budget Costs.
- Full Electrical Services Design – Auto-Cad
- Specialist Surveys, Including Condition Surveys, Pre-Aquistion, Energy Audits, Disposals
- Design Concepts Including Considerations On Building Structure, Space Planning, Flexibility Of Use
- Full Auto-Cad Design Service
- Full Amtech Cable Design Service
- Full Lighting Plot Design Service
- Full Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting Design Service
We manage our strong dedicated team from our own purpose-built headquarters in Birstall nr-Leeds, within our fully equipped office’s and warehouse facility.
“DSP are committed to providing its customers with a high level of service through its head office team. Our engineers provide the finishing touches to our quality driven service”
Paul Smith – Managing Director