For a variety of reasons (but predominantly for enviromental and financial) organisations are striving to reduce their consumption of energy.
While some specialist companies may target their specific areas of expertise, DSP review your energy usage as whole. This approach allows to identify consumption and losses due to poor controls or high usage equipment, or other Influences.
Our Assessments Review The Following Items For Energy Consumption:
(depending on your facility)..other areas may also need reviewing).
- Mains Distribution / Metering / Phase Loads
- Heating / Controls / Electrical Loads
- Air Conditioning / Controls / Electrical Loads
- Lighting / Controls
- General Power
- Overview Of Full Electrical Installation
- External Lighting / Controls
- Outside Commercial / Retail Hours / Energy Management
Upon Completion of the assessment, we provide a full report of:
- Areas that identify over usage
- The potential energy value to resolve problem areas
- The cost to action (estimate)
- Funding options if applicable
- Action Plan
Our strength is turning an assessment into an implemented reality – we combine our clients”Knowledge” of their business with our proven specialist skills in improving energy performance. So we don’t just identify oppurtunities to improve energy results, we actually implement the changes.
We manage our strong dedicated team from our own purpose-built headquarters in Birstall nr-Leeds, within our fully equipped office’s and warehouse facility.
“DSP are committed to providing its customers with a high level of service through its head office team. Our engineers provide the finishing touches to our quality driven service”
Paul Smith – Managing Director
We work with companies of all sizes, see what they say about us and the service we provide.
DSP Electrical have worked for WHSmith for the last 20yrs and always display the highest level of service when doing projects large and small for WHSmith with complete customer care satisfaction to the highest level.